Nova Construction begins works at Chyvogue Farm – the company’s fifth residential development.
Success prompts increase in developments for Cornish Contractor.
Building on its continued success, Nova Construction is proud to announce it is bringing another distinctive residential development to market this August. Set within the highly-desirable Truro to Falmouth commuter belt, Chyvogue Farm is the newest addition to Nova Construction’s growing portfolio of indulgent resale developments. Established in 2001, the expanding Cornish contractor continues to enjoy sustained growth; citing its commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and market awareness as the driving force behind its ongoing success.
Prices start from £700,000
The self-generated development is the fifth in Nova Construction’s portfolio and encapsulates the contractor’s trademark characteristics – secluded location, close access to main roads, large high-quality dwellings, indulgent finishes and spacious grounds.
The four properties include two design options; the first having an internal floor space of 2,200 sqft and the second having 2,350 sqft. Each property includes the following features –
- Secluded location.
- Private development road.
- Private chipped driveways.
- Cornish hedging.
- Post and rail timber fencing.
- Countryside bared gates.
- Seeded lawns.
- Sensitive planting.
- Ground floor white render.
- Unique external finish to first floor.
- Detached double garage (with power and duel doors).
- P.I.R. security lighting.
- Aluminium composite windows.
- Gas central heating (underfloor on ground floor and wall radiators on first floor).
- Feature entrance hallway.
- Large open plan kitchen dinner and living area (with log burner).
- Utility room (with separate external access).
- Private snug.
- Child play room / home study.
- Feature entrance hallway with cloak cupboard.
- Ground floor W/C.
- Feature oak staircase with twisted posts and oval caps.
- Four double bedrooms (two with en-suites).
- First floor family bathroom.
The repeat Regional LABC Building Excellence Finalist is continuing to generate new opportunities in the development sector and has become a contractor of choice for distinguished multi-property projects.
The development is already proving very popular with interested parties.
Register your details below to learn more about this opportunity.
“When you purchase a property from us we want you to feel happy in your new home and satisfied with your long-term investment.”
Mark Atkinson, Director of Chyvogue Homes